This is the quick meal plan built for shopping in one location. There is no matrix associated with this meal. This is perfect for the member struggling with time and stress associated with healthy eating.
All the ingredients can be purchased. The lamb chops are great for entertaining or having with salad for dinner. The chicken salad rotisserie chicken can be purchased at Trader. Check out photos of food options
My Favorite Chicken Salad
- ½ white meat from rotisserie chicken cubed
- ½ very ripe avocado
- ½ lime juice only
- 1 tsp dill season to preference
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- ¼ red onion diced
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use the avocado like a mayonnaise.
Great for entertaining or prefect for a family dinner. Ideally, the grill is great or you can use a cast iron skillet. Brown in the skillet and finish cooking in the oven at 350 degrees. This is in the frozen section of Trader Joes which means you need time to defrost.
- 2 lbs ground turkey 99% fat-free
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes no-salt added
- 1 15 oz can petite diced tomatoes no-salt added
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- 1 red bell pepper de-seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper de-seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapenos chopped
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- pinch pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp chili powder less if you don’t like spicy
- 2 tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper optional for heat
- Drizzle olive oil in a large pot and saute onion, red and green peppers, and garlic until fragrant, (about 3 minutes).
- Add ground turkey and cook until crumbled and brown, draining excess liquid as necessary.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook on medium/low heat for about an hour. Enjoy!
Is this Risotto?
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp duck fat
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour dry ingredients for chicken
- 1 tsp garlic powder dry ingredients for chicken
- 1 tsp turmeric dry ingredients for chicken
- 1 tsp pepper dry ingredients for chicken
- 1 tsp salt dry ingredients for chicken
- 32 oz chicken breasts cut up into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 scallions
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Add all dry ingredients for chicken in plastic bag
- Add chicken pieces to plastic bag and coat completely
- Heat pan with duck fat and avocado oil
- When the oil is hot add chicken pieces and brown
- Add chicken bone broth, lemon, and riced cauliflower. Add extra salt for taste.
- Cook down until the chicken is cooked completely and add scallions.
Chicken Taco Salad
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 rounded tbsp Penzys Chicken Taco Seasoning
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 package Lettuce
- 3/4 cup Guacamole 2 servings “easy guac”
- 1/4 cup Pico De Gallo
- 1 lb ground chicken
- Place lettuce into a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, add avocado oil and heat on medium-high. Once pan and oil is up to temperature, add the ground chicken to the pan and brown.
- Once the chicken is browned, add water and taco seasoning to the skillet. Mix seasoning thoroughly with water and chicken. Reduce heat to simmer and cook until all liquid is gone.
- Add the cooked chicken to the bowl on top of the lettuce.
- Add guacamole and pico de gallo to the bowl.
- Mix and serve
Chicken for Go-To Salad
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil chicken marinade
- 1 lemon chicken marinade
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar chicken marinade
- Marinade chicken for at least three hours. You can leave it in the fridge for the 4 days of meals.
- Grill or pan sear chicken breast. If you are in a rush just cut up chicken breast for faster cooking.
- Prepare salad ingredients in a bowl
- Combine chicken and salad. Check out the Kale salad option if you want to prep salad with dressing for a couple of days.
I Love Bacon Breakfast
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 2 eggs medium
- 2 slices bacon no added sugar, no nitrites
- ¼ avocado medium
- 2 cups spinach
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium-high heat and add bacon.
- Flip bacon once one side is browned, add spinach, and finish cooking the other side of the bacon, removing it once it is done.
- As the spinach wilts, push to one side and add eggs.
- Cook the eggs to your liking, either scrambling with the spinach or cooking on their own.
- Cover eggs with sliced avocado and serve.
Overnight Cinnamon-rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp egg white
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dried date finely diced
- 1/4 banana
- Combine all ingredients besides banana in a medium jar and mix.
- Cover, and let it sit overnight.
- Add sliced banana when you are ready to eat.