Commit to 5 meals a day!
Breakfast Hash with Ground Turkey
Hard Boiled Eggs with Vegetables
Hard Boiled Eggs with Salmon
Veg and Eggs Breakfast
- 2 C of veggies kale, asparagus, brussels sprouts all work – spinach too, but double the amount
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp EVOO
- Boil water and place eggs in for 11 minutes. Remove and immediately run under cold water. Soak in cold water or place in cold water in fridge for 3-5 minutes. Remove, crack and peel.
- Heat oil in skillet and add veggies to cook. I recommend chopping asparagus to bite sized pieces. Cook 3-5 minutes until tender and add to a bowl. Slice and cube hard boiled eggs and add to veggies. Season with fresh herbs or spice of choice!
Hard Boiled Smoked Salmon
- 2 oz Smoked Salmon no nitrites
- 2 egg hard boiled
- Bring water in a sauce pan to a boil. Lower eggs in water and boil for 11 minutes.
- Remove eggs and run under cold water immediately, then peel.
- Chop hard boiled eggs and add to bowl with salmon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. (Dill optional)
Chicken Salad with Bib Lettuce Wraps
Over bib lettuce.
Summer Patty with Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 T avocao oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice a sweet potato thin like a potato chip
- Toss gently with oil.
- Sprinkle chips with salt
- Lay chips on baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until chips are crispy, about 10-12 minutes
Blackened Salmon with Spicy Vegetables
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp thyme
- Melt ghee in the microwave, then completely coat salmon fillets (skin removed).
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper, and thyme and cover all sides of the salmon.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium and cook salmon 3 to 5 minutes per side until it is blackened and the texture you want.
- Note – If cast iron skillet is seasoned, you do not need to add grease before putting in the salmon. If it is not seasoned, rub 2 teaspoons melted ghee onto it with a paper towel prior to heating.
- 2 C broccoli crowns or other green vegetables
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 inch ginger minced
- 1/2 inch garlic minced
- Heat oil.
- Add garlic and ginger to oil and cook until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and brown.
- Add red pepper flakes and saute until tender.
Flank Steak with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ C coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 pitted dates
- Blend all ingredients besides steak and oil.
- Once blended, slowly add in oil while blender is on low.
- Poke steak with a knife, then place in a bag with marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place steak on the grill and cook until steak no longer sticks to grill and there are visible grill lines (about 4 minutes).
- Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Lower heat to medium-low, cover, and cook an additional 3 minutes on each side.
- Once done, rest the steak for 10 minutes covered with tinfoil.
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch slices perpendicular to the natural lines in the meat.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 vidalia onion
- 2 T Ghee
- 4 scallion
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces removing large stems. Use a food processor to finely chop cauliflower to rice sized bites, or manually chop with a knife if you do not have a food processor. Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat and add onion. Sweat onion (4-5 minutes), increase the heat to medium high and add 4 cups of cauliflower. Mix so that cauliflower is coated with ghee. Cauliflower is course and fin=brous so may take 6-7 minutes to cook depending on your pan. Cut in scallion and add coconut aminos.
Is this Risotto?
Eat within 30 minutes of workout
- Pineapple 1/2 cup
- Watermelon 1/2 cup
- Banana 1/2
These are great anytime except right before a workout. If you are having night-time cravings stick to these
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter limit 2x a day
- 1/2 Cup pistachio nuts limit 2x a day
- Apple – manage sugar cravings
- 1 cup berries- manage sugar cravings