Welcome to the new challenge for men. Women, too, if you want.
Dal Recipe Link
Leftover Turkey Soup
- 2 tbs of Avocado Oil
- 1 frozen garlic cube
- 1 frozen ginger cube
- 2 cups of Kale
- Coconut Aminos
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Heat oil, garlic, ginger
- Cover with Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Add ¼ cup of Coconut aminos
- Cook down
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 658mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 13385IU | Vitamin C: 161.7mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 2mg
- 2 T avocado oil
- 1 vidalia onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 peeled crushed tomatoes, 28 ounce can
- 1 pinch salt, pepper to taste
- Heat avocado oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sweat the flavors for 3 minutes.
- Slice zucchini and squash lengthwise first, then into semi circles and add to pan.
- Brown suashes, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cover and simmer.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This is excellent by itself, or served over cauliflower rice or paired with cooked lentils.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
This is a great creamy salad dressing that's easy to make and will last for the week. Just make to to cover and refrigerate it between servings.
- immersion blender
- Large Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole Lemon juiced
- 1 whole Avocado
- 1.5 tbsp Penzey's Greek Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Oregano I like the Penzey's Turkish Oregano
- 1/2 cup Water
- Combine Olive Oil, Vinegar, Lemon, Greek Seasoning, Oregano and Water in a Large Wide Mouthed Mason Jar
- Cut the Avocado in half, remove the seed and use a spoon to scoop out the contents from the skin. Add to the Mason Jar.
- Use an Immersion Blender to puree all of the ingredients inside the Mason Jar. If the dressing is still too thick you can add a little bit of water and blend again.
- Put the cover on the Mason Jar and keep refrigerated between uses.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2mg